Saturday 1 January 2011

Storyboard for Horror Trailer






























































































































These are the different shots in consecutive order for my horror trailer which is the storyboard. When I was filming with my group, our aim was to stick to the actual storyboard and follow through with each shot we had planned. At the beginning we did stick to the storyboard but gradually we realised that we had to change most shots we had planned as some things we did storyboard were too ambitious. They were ambitious in the sense that we didn't have enough willing actors to play the various characters which made us replace some of the shots with other shots.

There are many shots which were not included in the storyboard but have been incorporated into the horror trailer. For example, there is a shot of myself with a cork screw in the horror trailer at a birds eye view angle which as a group we thought of including. Initially, we were going to take only one shot of me with the cork screw at one angle but as we were filming, we decided to improvise with three different shots of me with the cork screw which I think significantly improved the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment